Re: Laterite Source

David Soh wrote:

> Can't seem to find Karl Schoeler's laterite website. I also need to know
> how much laterite do I need for a 90 gal tank. I have about 15-20 gal of
> washed river sand. Thanks for any info.

Aquarium Pharmaceuticals sells First Layer Pure Laterite at a good price,
especially mail order (thatpetplace.com or petwharehouse.com). The 55 ounce
box is about $15 and I think the installation ratio is about one ounce per
gallon of tank volume. I used two 55 oz boxes in my 90 gallon, close enough.
No affiliation with any company, etcetera.

Tom Wood