Sick fish - advice requested!

I noticed last night that one of my guppies has white
furry spots on his fins, which are severely damaged.
The spots are only on the fins.  The other fish (sae,
neons) seem fine.  One other guppy has a possible
spot.

I did a 50% water change (29 gallon tank), added 1
tblspn of aquarium salt and aerated the tank.  I
tested water first and got an ammonia reading, which
is normally 0.

The tank is heavily planted and has shrimp in it.  I
have looked up fish diseases and am unsure what this
might be.  I do not have a hospital tank.  Any
recommendations on what this might be and the best
cure that won't harm plants, shrimp, or other
occupants?  Thanks!