Mark X architectural dimming ballasts

I went to the Advance website.  They are offering a Mark X ballast.  It describes this as:

The Mark X architectural dimming ballasts deliver full-range dimming of T8 and compact fluorescent lamps. The Mark X ballast dims down to 5%, dims direct from the power line, requires no additional control leads and is economical and easy to install. The easy installation reduces costs when retrofitting existing incandescent and fluorescent dimming or non-dimming systems.

Would this be suitable for a ballast and allow me to dim the T-8 lights?

Andy

http://www.advancetransformer.com/
http://www.sylvania.com/

SUBMIT FREE Website Promotion at ineedhits.com!!!