Re: turface

I recently used Turface in a newly setup 135gal.

It is a somewhat light brown color, which some people
don't care for.  Me, I don't intend for any substrate
to be visible, so I don't care.

It is not very dense, but I haven't had a problem
planting stem plants, glosso, etc, as some people
have.

Overall, I say thumbs up, esp. for the price.  I
bought two 50lb bags which was massive overkill.  I'm
only halfway through the first bag.  Give it a try.

Arthur
http://www.awaqua.com