Re: Turface

At 03:48 AM 10/21/01 -0400, Ken S wrote:
>Subject: turface
>
>does anyone have any experience with turface mvp or turface pro league as
>substrate for new aquariums?
>50lbs. for $10.00 seems too good to be true.
>thanks ken s
>atlanta

Gee, you have to pay that much?   I only have to pay $8.   I have just
ordered my second and third bags.  It's great stuff.  Works for orchids and
bonsai too.  Only drawbacks for aquariums are it is a little uniform in
color and light weight, so you have to bury new plants a bit deeper.

--
Dave Gomberg, San Francisco       gomberg at wcf dot com
Planted Aquaria Magazine:        http://www.wcf.com/pam