RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1352

>Subject: Excel??

>William,

>I was actually hoping that someone would tell me what this was in
>context with a planted tank. Is it fertilizer? Algae destroyer? a
>kind of fish? a substrate? a filter? I've never heard of it outside
>of MicroSoft.

Olga-

Excel is made by Seachem, is a part of their Flourish line of plant
supplements and it is a liquid organic carbon source. I use it in my 10
gallon tank where I have no room for a CO2 set up.

-Mak
 New Hampshire, USA
http://www.thirtytwopaws.com/mak/

If someone can tell me that hysteria works then I'll start to get
hysterical.
			-George Will

I know God will never give me anything I can't handle. I just wish He didn't
trust me so much.
                 -Mother Teresa