RE: Plant Eating Tetras

Hi Cavan,

I have Congos, Cardinals and Neons, none of which eat my plants, but I do
feed a vegie flake once a day, as well as other types of food, about 4 times
a day in total, so they are really well fed!

When I first got my albino corydoras, they did nibble on my lilaeopsis tips,
but thankfully they've only done a tip prune, and seem to have stopped that
now too, probably because they get so much food elsewhere.

Amano keeps rainbows and rasboras, so I don't think they would eat plants
either!  HTH,

Kind regards,

Susi Barber
Vancouver