Large-leaved "duckweed"

Locally I can find a duckweed in Spring Valley Lake,
called Lemna Trisulka.  It actually is branched and
looks like a higher plant than duckweed.  It likes to
float in entertwined clumps just below the surface.
Its not a pest like Lemna major and minor.  It
requires bright light to do well and cooler
temperatures.  I would characterize this plant as
being much larger than the other duckweeds that I know
about.

Klaus