Re: Science experiment

Rustam Lalkaka wrote:

> Can any of you suggest an interesting but not too complex experiment for my
> project? Maybe something relating to conditions favoring the growth of algae
> or green water? I'd really appreciate your advice.

On page 116-117 of "Ecology of the planted aquarium" Diana Walstad
described an interesting experiment that compared the ability of
different plants to grow in acidic vs. alkaline conditions.  She ran her
experiment for 6 weeks, but I bet it would produce results in less time
then that.

Roger Miller