X'mas moss

Dear Mr.James Purchase,

I got many references from the web. This moss Cratneuron filicinum is reported from China and several parts in  North America .
Please check this site for East Asia,

 http:/rmbr.nus.edu.sg/sinu/sea_ moss/sea_ moss_ c.html

Relatively a little info regarding its habitat I obtained. Please check this site,

http://www.botanica.hu/project/habhun/habitats/541221.html

This moss is reported from different parts of the world. If you write the name of this moss in any search engine (I tired MSN) you will get many sites with its references.

However, I am still doubtful this is the correct ID of X'mas moss. I found this name only in that Chinese book of aquatic plants

rgds,
Unni, Singapore

multipart/alternative
  text/html