Re: Regulator

Nope, the tank is full.  I kinda have that little detail covered.  The
regulator is pretty much dead, but comes to life every now and then to play
havoc with my pH.  The new one coming should take care of things.  Thanks
for the link.

Funny how I've had automatic CO2 going for about 5 years now and no
devastating problems.  (Well, none that I didn't cause myself.)  Now
everything is causing me fits within a couple weeks.

See everybody in Chattanooga.
Ben