Re: "Chain sword" forms

Hi Bob,

I can't find that issue of PAM, moving house.... things are still in boxes!

I have what was called hairgrass, it is a very slender leaved plant, leaves
2mm x about 50mm (2") max, they curve strongly out and down to the base of
the plant, and the leaf itself has a reddish wine coloured stripe down the
centre of it, with green either side.  It multiplies from runners, and looks
great next to my dark crypts, which are slowly encroaching on it and
drowning it, will have to move some soon.  Where the light is blocked by the
crypts, the leaves are plain green.  Is this what you are talking about?  I
got mine from Raymond Wong, who probably got it from Steve Pushak......

Kind regards,

Susi Barber
Vancouver