Small white worms

Hello all,
I was wondering if someone could help me identify these tiny, skinny white
worms in a 10 gal tank of mine. And if they would do any harm to the fish.
They swim like snakes or in an "S" pattern, are very thin and only about 1 cm
in length. It's an apisto borelli breeding tank with cladaphora and java moss,
otos, and a small snail that arrived with the moss. The tank has been
established for about 4 months with low nitrates, low hardness, and pH around
6. ANy help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance,

David