lights & flights

My only concern with running the lights front-to-back is access. I have an
all-glass bowfront tank, and the AH Supply light kit sits over the
non-curved part. Problem is to open the tank to feed the fish I have to
either slide the lights back or pull the glass cover forward. Not sure how
you'd do that if the lights covered the whole top of the tank. I am also not
sure how you'd work on the tank with that light setup - unless it was all
suspended above the tank, in which case, Never Mind.

-Rachel