Re: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1336

Please folks, don't believe this, there's multiple sites documenting this hoax, one is www.urbanlegends.com/ulz/klingerman.html .  When we see something that is this hard to believe, please do a basic search of the web to verify that it is actually news.  It is irresponsible to forward things like this without the due diligence.
Colin Anderson