Re: To catch a fish in a heavily planted tank

On Thu, Oct 11, 2001 at 05:23:41PM +0800, Loh Kwek Leong wrote:
> But if you have to catch a fish in a tank congested with plants, I
> would advise you use a trap.

Yep, tried that. More than one type as well. You can get *almost* all
the fish, but ... it's the last one or two that just don't want to
seem to cooperate. Plus I usually don't have *days* to try and catch
them all. So I just pull up half the plants and herd them into a big
net ... works like a charm! ;-)

dan
--
Dan Resler                            email: dresler at vcu_edu
Computer Science Dept.