Re: SAEs eat Christmas Moss

On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 09:05:00PM +0800, Loh Kwek Leong wrote:
> So I decided to take the SAEs out.

To me this was the most intriguing comment in this message - in my
tank this is very difficult (read: almost impossible) to do without
first pulling up all the plants in a section (1/4 to 1/2 of the tank)
and then using 2 nets to "herd" the SAEs into the open area. And SAEs
are the easiest ones to catch ... fish with a little more intelligence
are really impossible to catch. At least in my tank - a 90g.

dan
--
Dan Resler                            email: dresler at vcu_edu
Computer Science Dept.