[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SAEs eat Christmas Moss
- To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: SAEs eat Christmas Moss
- From: Dan Resler <resler at liberty_egr.vcu.edu>
- Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2001 17:30:02 -0400
- In-Reply-To: <no.id>; from timebomb at pacific_net.sg on Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 09:05:00PM +0800
- Mail-Followup-To: aquatic-plants at actwin_com
- User-Agent: Mutt/1.2.5i
On Wed, Oct 10, 2001 at 09:05:00PM +0800, Loh Kwek Leong wrote:
> So I decided to take the SAEs out.
To me this was the most intriguing comment in this message - in my
tank this is very difficult (read: almost impossible) to do without
first pulling up all the plants in a section (1/4 to 1/2 of the tank)
and then using 2 nets to "herd" the SAEs into the open area. And SAEs
are the easiest ones to catch ... fish with a little more intelligence
are really impossible to catch. At least in my tank - a 90g.
Dan Resler email: dresler at vcu_edu
Computer Science Dept.
Virginia Commonwealth University
Richmond, VA 23284-3068 USA