RE GFCI's ELCB's etc

Kevin Buckley asked:

"Does anyone know of a source of ELCB's / GFCI's or whatever in the U.K that
don't need to be manually reset after a power-cut?"

I do not but I believe TRC will ship to the UK.  You can try them at

 http://www.fireshield.com/Products.htm

The parent site is

http://www.trci.net/FSCOM1.htm

Also, the GFCI wall socket units (the ones that replace conventional wall sockets) do not trip when the power goes out.  The situation for power cords is the exeception rather than the rule.  I think the same is true in the UK for all the same reasons.  So you might try the local hardware store for unit like that and replace the wall sockets you use to power your aquaria.

Scott H.