Hydrothrix gardneri

I was looking at pictures of this plant in Baensch 2
and the web.  Neat plant.  Supposed to be easy and a
very fast grower.

I think I'm almost in the clear as far as my own algae
problem goes (blackout killed the slime and most all
the algae - Eusteralis actually improved, inclinata
did not... macros now in line), so I'd like to get
some.  Somebody must have it.

I may have some Eusteralis (in a while) or macrandra
for whoever can set me up.

Thanks, Cavan