Re: SAE problems

In a message dated 10/03/2001 3:56:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,

<<  CO2 poisoning would explain the behavior of the SAEs, but like you,
 I wonder why the majority of others in the tank are doing fine.  >>

It has been my experience that SAE's seem to be exceptionally sensitive to
CO2.
Whenever I try to adjust my CO2 to get a lower pH the SAEs do not fare well,
the others are fine but these guys are definitely stressed. And it doesn't
take much for them to get to the point of no return.
HTH
Lynn