Re: SAE Problems

I'm another person who nets fish out of the store bags after I've
acclimatized them... there's some scary stuff in LFS water so I introduce as
little as possible.

One thing I'm lucky about is that my planted tank is low-light, no CO2
supplemention, no fertilizer, just lots of water changes and a bit of iron
supplement once in a while. Why is this lucky? Because my tank water stays
pretty much exactly like my tap water, and pretty much exactly like the
water from my LFS, where the store tanks are just dechlorinated tap. So I
don't have to cope with introducing fish into water with very different pH
or hardness on top of the usual stress fish undergo during transport (or
transplant?...)

Of course neither my plants nor my fish are anything exotic:)