Re: SAE Problems (again)

Sorry Diego, our messages crossed and I posted my reply before I got your
update. CO2 poisoning would explain the behavior of the SAEs, but like you,
I wonder why the majority of others in the tank are doing fine. Maybe the
current inhabitants have gradually adjusted to it even if levels were high
enough to kill new additions. I still think if you compared the paramaters
of  your water to water from the LFS store you might find an answer there,
some large difference which shocked the fish. After all, if you've got fish
thriving in your tank your water can't be all that bad:)