Re: Why would a plant moved outside go yellow? nutrients maybe?

My frogbit started turning yellow in a new tank setup.  I thought I was
frying it with MH.  It grew well in a low tech with fluorescents.

It wasn't the MH, it WAS the nutrients.  Or rather lack thereof.  After
adding phosphate,  potassium nitrate and more TMG, it is just as green and
obnoxious as ever!  Thank goodness for the composter!

I think low iron makes it yellow.  Drag out your friendly neighborhood test
kits and check your levels.  Personally, I think it was the TMG increase
that fixed it in my case.

Daphne