Small Sword Plants

Can anyone tell me what echinodorus parviflorus v. Tropica and echinodorus
bleheri v. robustus are like and maybe how they compare?  I'm looking for
small swords and these are both listed by Arizona Gardens as small.  What
happens when they are full height?  Do they just sit there or keep getting
wider?  Are there any other swords that don't get more than say 8" high
that would be better?  Tanks are 2 and 3 watts per gallon.  Thanks.