Re:Yo Yo Loaches and SAEs

> Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2001 13:31:39 -0800
> From: "Gay" <ghemsath at att_net>
> Subject: YO YO Loaches vs SAEs
>
> Hello
> I have a question about the compatibility of Yo Yo Loaches and SAEs
> I have a 90 gal tank that is fairly algae free due to 6 SAEs; however it
is
> becoming over run by snails.
> I would like to place a couple of Yo Yo Loaches in it to control /
eradicate
> the snail population
> Will there be a problem between the loaches and the SAEs ?
>
> Gay
> Alaska
> ghemsath at att_net

Gay,
I've had both ( 3 YoYos and 3 SAE) together in a 55 gallon tank ( along with
assorted Rainbowfish and Oto's) for over two years and they get along just
fine. They don't pay any attention to each other at all.
HTH
Bob Buettner
Fall has begun in NW CT
http://www.home.cshore.com/luna/Fishpics/Fishpicstn.html