Re: Yo-yo Loaches vs. SAEs

"Gay" <ghemsath at att_net> wrote:

> I have a question about the compatibility of Yo Yo Loaches and SAEs

Yo-yos and SAEs are compatible.  I have two SAEs (leftovers from a school
of 5) and 6 Yo-yos in a 300 liter (about 80 US gallons) planted tank with
Harlequin Rasboras and some other small fish.  SAEs don't care about the
Yo-yos, and I see a Yo-yo harassing a SAE perhaps once in every few
months.  Yo-yos, as many other Botias, seem sometimes to eat slime (or
something else - gills? fins?) from other fish, but Yo-yos are rather
peaceful, at least when kept in a real school.

Liisa