Subject: RE: hexifold

> Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 13:03:04 -0700
> From: "res0fcry" <res0fcry at verizon_net>
> Subject: RE: hexifold
>
> I know it seems that that would be logical, and I'm sure you can buy
an
> adapter of some sort, but the hexifold only comes with a screw-in deal
that
> fits right into the solenoid. Then, in my case, the solenoid screwed
right
> into the regulator. I guess some folks have it where their solenoid
and
> regulator are only connected with regular airline tubing and then
checkvalve
> could go there, you're absolutely right about that. That would surely
be
> allot cheaper but it depends upon the set up you have. The M3 deluxe
kit is
> designed to be all screwed together leaving no where for a single
checkvalve
> to go (pre hexifold). Unless there's a screw-in valve out there.
> Kurt N.

Hi Kurt,

We have the CO2 System BB (Bare Bone) which doesn't come with any needle
or solenoid valve (cheaper than DX or EC, naturally).  It leaves its
outlet open (1/8" female threaded NPT).  With proper attachments, you
can add on whatever components that suit your needs (eg: solenoid, check
valve, needle valve, etc...).  Let it be screw-in or in-line types.
Like a Lego but for adult plantists.  ; )

Edward - m3