Re: Rosey Barbs (was Hair Algae)

Rosey Barbs are great for hair algae, but I've never been able to keep them
with other fish. Right now I've got them in a 50gal tank with lots of apple
snails and lots of valisnaria. The tank is in front of my nordic track. They
provide the motivation for a good workout:-) They are constantly moving
about swimming in and around the vals at top speed, all day long.
--
Augustine Rodriguez
Rice Lake, WI USA