RE: Aquatic Plants Digest V4 #1303

I think AP's test kit is a bargain too. I use their pH, GH/KH, NH3, NO2, and
NO3 kits. They are definitely the cheapest among what I can find on shefts
in Hong Kong, and accuracy is often higher than other well known brand,
IMHO. Too bad that they don't have Fe, and PO4 kits available, at least not
in HK.

Cheers
Kenneth