Increasing population

This is slightly off topic but I don't care.  I was doing a water change
today and noticed unusual movement in my 55 gallon tank.  The only thing in
that tank is a small school of Red Rasboras (Harlequin Fish), three or four
Siamese Algae Eaters and two old Zebras.  It seems the Rasboras are
increasing in number.  There appear to be three different spawnings judging
by the size of the little ones.  The smallest can't be more than 7-10 days
old.

The tank is overgrown with swords and duckweed with some other plants
thrown in.  Small amount of injected CO2 and no filtration.  Lots of snails
and no algae.  The only other spawnings I've had were Dwarf Cichlids (also
accidentally) over 30 years ago.  Neat.

Dave