RE Comments about Sept 11

I am sorry that it has taken me so long to write this short reply.

To all of you that have expressed concern on this board or other
places, you should know that thoughts are deeply appreciated.  I am
posting printouts of your comments on one of the bulletin boards at one
of the facilities across the river where some World Trade Center/Port
Authority operations have been transferred.

This will help to bring your messages to more of those that were in the
Trade Center or had loved ones there, escaped or among the missing.

Scott H.