Re: Tank pic's/AGA contest

On Fri, 21 Sep 2001, Thomas Barr wrote:

> For all those entering the AGA contest this year, one of the Judges, Jeff
> Kropp, has his tank photographed in TFH in an article I did. And that tank
> is at a store, not a home BTW. A bit more a daunting challenge.
>
> There's still time to enter in the contest I think!!!!

Thanks for the segue, Tom... I was planning on sending an e-mail to the
APD and aga-announce this weekend, so here it is:

The contest is still open until September 30th.  Given that all it takes
is 2-5 pictures, $5 and a little bit of paperwork, anybody can easily get
their aquaria entereed in the week+ left.  Who knows, you might have a
better chance of winning thatn you think...

Also finally getting some initial prize/donation information which I hope
to have on the site this weekend.

To enter, go visit http://showcase.aquatic-gardeners.org

  - Erik

--