Re: Plastic Bobbie Pins

"Tom Wood" <tomwood2 at flash_net> wrote:

>Or is that Bobby Pins? In any case, I'm trying to find a black plastic
>connector that I can use to attach Anubias to 1/2" black plastic eggcrate
>that is at the back of my tank. I've ordered a quantity of the Regular size

Tom,

Where did you find this black plastic eggcrate ? I'm looking for someting like
that to build a planted  background, but the only ones I can find are either
white or aluminized. Can't you use garbage bag ties for attaching the anubias ?
The kind that is thin, and preferably black or dark green.

Regards,

- Ivo Busko
  Baltimore, MD

  "Buy a fish, Save a tree !"