political bias

>I find your politically biased statement here VERY offensive,
>and feel it's completely inappropriate.    Take it somewhere
>else.
>
>- --
>Chuck Gadd

I agree that there are enough political forums on the internet that we
don't need political discussions here, but everything has some political
bias or another.  There's certainly been a fair amount of political stuff
floating around of late.  Not that it matters, but I read that part to mean
something very different from what you read it to mean, I think.  As a
matter of netiquette, sauce for the goose must also be sauce for the gander.

Doug

1821 S. Maxwell St.                     Department of Biology
Bloomington, IN 47401                   Indiana University
(812) 331-0299                          Bloomington, IN 47405
                                        (812) 855-7804