RE: Thank You from Ground Zero

Friday, September 14, 2001 at 17:24:37 PM

My niece works on the 54th floor (I think?) of Tower #2 as an
attorney. I tried all day to call her at home on Tuesday. Imagine my
sigh of relief when she finally answered my sister's phone at 3pm. She
would have normally been in the building, but one of her client's had
asked to meet with her at their office instead of her's.

I don't think these things are coincidences either.

--
Best regards,

E.W. Marshall