Siamese Algae Eaters

My LFS has some supposed SAEs that don't look like the standard I am used to.
These have a stripe that runs thru to the tail, but the base color is brown,
and the upper part of their body has a goldish stripe on either sede that
runs the length of their body.

Are there different flavors of true SAEs, or did I just describe a Thai
Flying Fox or something? I've had SAEs ever since I started keeping planted
tanks, and have only seen one kind so far. Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Dave (the other Dave G)