[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Ammania or Ammannia
- To: Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com
- Subject: Re: Ammania or Ammannia
- From: Dave & Robyn Wilson <rwilson at octa4_net.au>
- Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 04:42:42 +0930
- In-Reply-To: <200109081948.f88Jm1o18079 at actwin_com>
- References: <200109081948.f88Jm1o18079 at actwin_com>
I have 4 Australian and New Guinea references to Ammannia
"The Checklist of the Vascular Plants of the Northern Territory"
spells it - Ammannia
"Freshwater Plants of Papua New Guines" spells it - Ammannia
"Flora of the Darwin Region" spells it - Ammannia
"Floodplain Flora, a flora of the coastal floodplains of the Northern
Territory , Australia" spells it - Ammannia
>James Purchase asked:
>Does anyone know which spelling is correct for the genus "Ammania"
>("Ammannia"???) [Family Lythraceae]. I have seen various references using
>one or the other and don't know which is correct.