[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: declorinators, water conditioners
- To: <Aquatic-Plants at actwin_com>
- Subject: Re: declorinators, water conditioners
- From: Augustine Rodriguez <rodrigaj at chibardun_net>
- Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2001 08:32:26 -0500
- In-Reply-To: <200109090748.f897m2c04912 at actwin_com>
- User-Agent: Microsoft-Outlook-Express-Macintosh-Edition/5.02.2022
> What do you think is the best dechlorinator to use in the planted tank.
> By best I mean one that will not interfere with water pH and also metals
> from the trace element that we add.
Amquel. I've used it for years.
Rice Lake, WI USA