Re: that back strip on the cover, anyone replace it?

I was just looking at that opaque plastic strip on the back of the aquarium.
It would appear to me that it blocks a good bit of light from my PC.  It is
also scorched and warped from my PC anyway.  Since I am pretty sure I do not
want to change around any of my equipment from my current setup, I was
considering getting a glass place to cut me a piece of glass to replace this
plastic strip.  I couldn't be that expensive, could it?  Has anyone else that
uses a glass cover done this?

Thanks,
Catherine