Re: needle valve

Hello,

I just got this kind of a needle too...
What is a check valve ?
I have a security? valve at 49psi followed by a (leaking) "on-off" valve.  Then the needle valve !

What is a bubble counter ?
For now the CO2 comes in a bell so I can count the bubbles per min.
Are all the bubbles made equal (same volume) ?
I plan to introduce the CO2 in the inlet of my Eheim 2215...

Thanks for any help !

Regards,