cooling fans

Shireen, check out the variable speed Icecap fans.  They are expensive, I
think the cheapest I found them was $45, but they are really nice.  They run
at full speed on my tank all day (MH) but at night or in early morning while
it is cool and lights are off, they run so slowly that you don't even hear
them. They aren't noisy during the day, by the way, but running wide open
you can hear them if you are close. Of course I guess if noise isn't an
issue you could just use a regular cheap one or put it on a timer so it
doesn't run at night.

Daphne