needle valve

I recently purchased a needle valve from Pet "no s" Warehouse.
Item #870052  This is an excellent little valve for the money IMHO. I like
it far, far, better than the nupro or aro valves I currently use.
I have 25psi on it and  found it extremely easy to adjust, very accurate and
it has complete shut off. Airline line in and out so you dont have to go to
the hardware store and adapt it to our useage.You could hook this into a
metal airline gang valve for multiple tanks with no problems.( not sure how
the co2 would affect the gang valve) I also opted for the 10.00 ultralife
bubble counter and the 2.00 brass check valve.

Keith and Lisa.
no affiliation, yadeeyadeeyada, etc. and etc.