Re: Ironman

For what the info is worth, I am currently running on the 150 gallon
tank four 96 watt CFs (6700k variety).  I had been running an additonal
110 watts but heat is an issue in the summer months.

CO2 is about 20 ppm early in the day via pH-KH calculation, although
the Hach test puts it closer to 30  -- by the time you compund the
margins of error, this is not a surprising difference.

The fish stock is heavy but nitrates never measure higher than 10 ppm.
When I try TMG with K the next time, I'll crank up the CO2 a bit.

Thanks for the comments, Tom.

Scott H.