Re: Re:Re:moss

It's perfectly alright to call me Loh.  But if you think I'm worthy enough
to be your friend, please call me Kwek Leong.  Loh is my family name just
like Hudson...

Actually, its not all that unsual for people in the west to address other
people soley by their last name. People have gotten all trippy about how I
sign my name on the internet, wondering why I only use my last
initial...truth is I dont want people to think I am related to Scott!! :)

Robert Paul H
http://www.aquabotanic.com