Question for JBJ lighting/Formosa owners

If somebody out there owns one of the Formosa model JBJ lights, could you send me a private e-mail saying how deep it is front-to-back? I tried e-mailing the company directly, but they never replied, and I don't know of any local dealers (Sacramento, CA area - they never replied to my query for local dealers either).

I'm also thinking of using one of the 48" enclosures from AH supply, but at 9.75 inches deep it would cover too much of the front part of my aquarium top and I'd have to move it every time I wanted to open the lid.

I'd really rather go with AH Supply because they seem like a better company, but the JBJ lights are relatively cheap and look good.

Thanks,

Daniel