Magnum Filter Capacity

A few days ago I posted a comparison of some specs for a few name brand
canister filters.  I had no media capacity values for Magnum filters.
A friend has since informed me that the 350 holds 0.94 gallons, or 0.75
gallons if using the charocoal filter with sleeve and 0.875 gallons
with the micro filter and sleeve.  If you want to use your own media,
the 0.94 gallons number is the figure of interest.

Scott H.