Crypt parva, Crypt tonkenesis, some kind of algea?

Hello Folks:
I have some Crypt parva and Crypt tonkenesis and would like some growing
tips for these two plants.  They grow very slowly compared to all other of
my plants.  Could someone share there experiences with getting these
specimens to optimal growth.
Also, I have some kind of algea? that grows on my submerged wood only.  It
came in on a lilly bulb and looks lovely.  It does not grow on plants, rocks
or the glass.  It is attractive.  It is not branched like moss.  Seems to
grow in clumps and is fine and feathery.  An attractive addition to my tank
that is not problematic.
Thanks, Diana

Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/