LTFF Auction

LTFF ANNUAL AUCTION
TROPICAL FISH, EQUIPMENT & SUPPLIES
Sunday, September 9th
Registration 1:30, Auction 2:00
Bon Air Regional Library, 2816 Del Rio Place,
Louisville, KY

Be sure to attend the annual auction for some great
buys and to
support the activities of our club. We will have a
variety of
supplies and equipment donated by manufacturers. There
are also
several hobbyists selling quality tropical fish. The
auction is open
to the public as both buyers and as sellers. Clean,
functioning
equipment and healthy fish will be accepted for
auction at a 80%
seller / 20% club split of the auctioned price.
Members may also want
to donate some items to the auction. Contact Bob
Stocker for
additional information at (502) 426-8911. Get the word
out to your
friends.  Sell your extra equipment and fish and help
the club.