TMG again

Greetings all,

I was just looking at my tanks (something I often forget to do), and I drifted of into thoughts of ferts and water additives, etc....The TMG was handy so I thought that I'd review the directions (novel,huh?<g>) and it says to add, *weekly*, a dose of 5ml/every 50 liters, right? I have been dosing this stuff, incorrectly i guess, for a number of weeks now and I have some questions.....

It just makes more sense to me to dose daily. I counted how many "drops" of my dosing dropper it took to equal 5ml. The answer is 75. So....for a 110l tank (29gal) it would take ~ 150 drops/week (I know. I rounded down) to meet the Tropica dosing instructions. If I dose everyday, that would be 21-22 drops daily!

Is this right?!.....

What is the "common" practice for dosing TMG, daily or weekly?

TIA for your help,
John Wheeler