RE: more moss mystery

I ordered a QP of Java Moss from aquaticplantdepot and think I ended up with
actual java moss (I think) -- I don't think it shipped very well and doesn't
look good in my tank.  It is more brown than green.  I had hoped it would
look better once it attached to my driftwood, but I think it looks pretty
crappy!  Any hints appreciated, or maybe I should donate to the defense fund
and get some Christmas Moss!  Does LKL have any more?  I also saw that it is
available from Florida Driftwood at the bottom of
http://www.floridadriftwood.com/aquariumplants.html.